Yes, the hotel Mendolita offers free internet access in all its spaces.
Yes, we host families with small children by applying a convenient charge policy. For further details
please contact email@example.com.
We offer concierge service from April to October from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm, from November
to March from 7:30 am to 9:00 pm. It is necessary to communicate the time of check in and check out.
Lipari and the Aeolian Islands are wonderful destinations to visit all year round. Temperatures are mild in spring and in autumn.
The usual travel documents, such as a passport. Don’t forget your driving license if you would like to rent a car.
Our reception will suggest and organize a variety of activities for you.
You can try some types of sea sports like jet skiing or diving. If you like to do hiking, in the mild season the Aeolian Islands are perfect to be discovered by foot, or you can visit the Aeolian Archaeological Museum in the area of the Castle. Alternatively, you can visit the various churches and participate in the local fairs and festivals of the island.
– The Castle of Lipari where you can visit:
– the archaeological excavations
– the interesting archaeological museum “Luigi Bernabò Brea”
– the cathedral (1094) and inside the Norman cloister
– the church of Santa Caterina (16th century)
– the church of the Addolorata (17th century) sponsored by the Rotary Club of Lipari
– the church of the Immacolata (18th century)
– the church of Maria SS. Delle Grazie (18th century)
– the church of the Anime del Purgatorio (13th century) at the small harbour of Marina Corta with the reconstruction of the area in toy model
– the archaeological park of the contrada Diana
– le terme di San Calogero con l’antico thòlos di origine micenea, scoperto nel 1984, e all’intermo dell’edificio un interessante “Museo della Memoria” sulla storia delle terme e della pomice di Lipari
– le montagne bianche della zona pomicifera con le fabbriche oggi dismesse
– the thermal baths of San Calogero with the ancient tholos of Mycenaean origin, discovered in 1984, and inside of the building an interesting “Museo della Memoria” on the history of the baths and pumice of Lipari
– the white mountains of the pumice area with the factories now fallen into disuse
the steaming thermal baths and climbing to the crater
climbing to the crater
climbing to Monte dei Porri and Monte Felci rich of vegetation; museum section nearby
of the lake Lingua
archaeological excavations, museum section, excursion by sea to the “Grotta del Bue Marino” and “La Canna”
climbing among the thick heather
with around its islets and the endogenous manifestations on the sea due to the presence of underwater volcanoes
Yes, we offer rental service.
Yes, we offer a transport service to and from the harbour and from the airport of Catania to the harbour of Milazzo.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details and to make the necessary
No, they are not allowed.
MasterCard, Visa, American Express.
By tasting the local cuisine, you will have the opportunity to offer yourself a refined gastronomic experience. You will find a variety of dishes based on vegetables, legumes, fish, cereals and,
of course, olive oil. Furthermore, you can try Vulcano cheeses, seasonal fruit and local wine! It is not a coincidence that many researchers have associated the Mediterranean diet with longevity, and they recommend it for a healthy lifestyle. Finally, vegetarian and vegan dishes are also available.
Mendolita is a strategically located area in the heart of the centre of Lipari. It is characterized
by a particularly quiet and relaxing atmosphere, while offering quick access to the
nightlife and the numerous hiking and sightseeing opportunities to other islands of the archipelago.
Our welcoming and attentive staff, and hotel owners are always available.
Book Directly With Us
Lowest price guarantee / Secure deposit / Exclusive offers